Research and Submissions
Rigorous, independent research on cities and the outer suburbs underpins the work of the NGAA. We are committed to regularly updating data on a range of issues facing our areas, from the challenges such as infrastructure backlog, to the solutions, including a fund for outer suburbs.
The NGAA also regularly puts together submissions on issues relating to cities and fast-growing outer suburbs for government bodies.
All our research, submissions and speeches are available below.
SUBMISSIONS and RESPONSES TO INQUIRIES
- Smart Cities and Suburbs Guidelines
- Response to “Using value capture to help deliver major land transport infrastructure”.
- Inquiry into the Australian Government's Role in the Development of Cities
- Infrastructure Australia Audit
- Inquiry into Affordable Housing
- Inquiry into the Future Role and Contribution of Regional Capitals to Australia
FEDERAL BUDGET SUBMISSIONS
.ID COMMUNITY PROFILE DATA
The NGAA Community Profile provides detailed information about who lives in NGAA communities, how we live, where we live, where we come from, and what we do. The data on which the studies are based is taken from the ABS Census 2011, and shows trends over time with some tables going back to 1991.