The 2017 Congress will be held at Atura Dandenong. The DRAFT program is:
Sunday 19 November
5.30 - 7.00pm - Welcome reception at newly-opened Bunjil Place
Monday 20 November
- 9.00am - Congress, including political and keynote speakers
- The Hon. Angus Taylor MP, Assistant Minister for Cities and Digital Transformation (confirmed)
- The Hon. Bill Shorten MP, Leader of the Opposition (invited)
- Ivan Motley, .id the population experts 'Population Growth - The Story'
- Skills Gap and Job Deficit Panel session
- 3.00pm - Member only workshop on next Federal Election campaign strategy
- 7.00pm - Congress Dinner, with guest MC Lawrence Mooney
Tuesday 21 November
- 9.00am - Master class on Data and Research including
- State of Australia's Fast-Growing Outer Suburbs Stage 2
- Transformational Projects Panel Session
- Case Studies on using research to support funding submissions
- Workshop on best use of population data
- 1.30pm - Tour of Casey Cardinia Region growth corridor
ONLINE REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
To secure the NGAA accommodation rate at the Congress venue book here. We recommend booking your accommodation as early as possible as unbooked rooms will be released from mid-October.
Accommodation at regular rates is also available at the nearby Quest Narre Warren
Please note the NGAA Awards will not be held in 2017.